I'm 55c 165 63 local who enjoy nudity in private. Hope to visit some places where nudity is legally permitted. I have my own place.
I would like to know friends who are into nudism or curious about the practice. Personal preference is someone in their 20s to 40s, non chubs and not too hairy. Average build with a bit of belly is fine.
Im a nudist and into exhibition as well. Stay near boon keng. If anyone keen and able to host or wanna plan a gathering can hit me up @chastitybtmfun on tele
Organizing a non-sexual games gathering at a friend's place mid Oct sat. Do let me know if you're up for a naturist gathering :)
Looking for nudist friends or buddies to explore and exhibit together. my tele terrygoodboy
Hi, enjoying hang out nude Chn 54, 174 80 here, Open to meeting like minded. Can't host though.